Saturday 5 November 2011

Twinkle Twinkle Little Shorts

If you’re an avid reader of my blog then you’ll remember me saying about how I wanted some leather hot pants. Well now the hot pant obsession has developed; into glitter ones!
It’s one of the things I love about it getting closer to Christmas – all the sparkles come out in the shops and you get away with over dressing. But when I was browsing topshop.com I came across a gorgeous pair of blue glitter shorts. My initial instinct was ‘I MUST have them!’

Topshop.com

I did look in store and found them, didn’t have my size and £40 is a bit steep for a student like me but I wish I could have got them! I would have even put up with the fact that the bottom of my bum cheeks would have had a slight chill as the shorts were that tiny. But wearing tights with them keeps my dignity intact surely?
I have come across many other gleaming treasures in the shops, blazers in Zara, tops in Topshop, and even glitter converse online that my housemate is desperate to get! On the other hand though, you have to be careful with sequins and glitter. They can look awfully tacky! But in my eyes Topshop can do no wrong (I go on about their clothes enough on my blog) and I have found personally that their extravagant pieces can’t be deemed as tacky in any way. This is also the case with Zara, so if you want a decent dress/top/shorts or even sequin bag, those two are your best bets.
I am still to buy these shorts, but I will! I just need to learn how to save money instead of heading to the food court every time I go into town.

No comments :

Post a Comment