Tuesday 9 July 2013

Late Night eBay Sprees are the Way Forward

You know how it starts- you can't sleep so you go on every app, and one thing leads to another and you're on eBay. You promise yourself you're just looking, then you accidentally purchase something. You try and tell yourself that it's a one item thing and it's out of your system, but before you know it you've spent your wages and you don't even feel guilty. 
The good thing with eBay though is you can find absolute bargains so you don't break the bank at all. This evening I bought a few items and altogether it is still under £10. 
First on my list was some sunglasses. I have gone off of last years pair which has resulted in stealing my mum's. The options were endless on eBay, literally thousands of pairs to choose from at seriously low prices, all brand new as well.
They were so cheap I just had to buy two pairs when I couldn't decide. First, I bought some round rimless black glasses as I think they look boho chic for summer, and suit most face shapes (plus they were only £1.59!) I hope I can pull them off John Lennon style. 

 

Next, I copied my mum's pair- also black but with half a frame. I had a pair just like these last year but lost them on holiday. But at £1.67 and free postage I can't think of a reason not to replace them. 

My other purchase, and perhaps my favourite was this Perspex neon envelop clutch. I have wanted one for so long but kept putting it off because I thought I would never use it. But spotting this from the online shop- Lily Yang Store, at £2.99  I couldn't justify not getting it. Even if I never get around to using it won't he a huge waste of money. I ordered it in the fluorescent green, I can't wait for it's arrival. 

Finally; my last buy of the evening was some silver knuckle rings, at £1.49 for a pack. They also come in gold but I seem to wear more silver lately, and I already have some gold ones. 
So there you have it, when you can't sleep and just want to buy new things, look to eBay for a way to get some new things you need (or just really really want) without spending your money for the month. 

1 comment :

  1. I have the exact same ones from ebay! Check my post here :)

    www.lauralouisehaynes.com

    llh x

    ReplyDelete