Saturday 13 July 2013

Wireless Wardrobe Worries

I had planned Wireless Festival a few weeks ago, but one thing I left until last minute was my outfit choice. There were too many ideas floating around my head to decide. 
Wellie's or no wellie's? Shorts are a must - but what if it rains? And what if it's really hot? The first step for my choice was definitely to find out the weather. 
26 degrees? That's hot enough for me! So my black Levi's became a definite choice. No rain - no wellie's! I was going to be all hot a sweaty from screaming 'marry me!!' At Justin Timberlake anyway, I didn't need anything that would make me hotter. 
I did think about wearing my dungaree dress or dungarees but I thought shorts were just easier for toilet purposes. The toilets are overfilled and for lack of another word, gross- I did not want my straps chilling on floor while I go about my business. 
For my top half I went for a patterned top from Topshop, it has a tasseled trim which I thought has a festival feel to it.
I wore lots of chunky jewellery, such as this necklace from Newlook at £6.99. I also wrapped a chained necklace from Topshop  around my wrist to make a bracelet. 
The only regret I have for my outfit was that because my top had thick straps I now I have awful tan lines! 
Wireless was amazing, I am very jealous of everyone going today and tomorrow, I wish I was there all weekend. 


No comments :

Post a Comment