Tuesday 25 June 2013

I Like it Lime

One colour that I keep seeing in the shops is lime, and I really love it. At first I wasn't sure if it was the right colour for me, I imagined it to suit brown haired individuals really well and just make me look washed out.
However, I was shopping for an outfit for my friends birthday and I stumbled upon a beautiful lime dress. I'm pretty sure I ran over to it from across the room and snapped it up straight away.

Topshop never fails to disappoint when looking for a particular outfit. And this time I felt like I had found THE dress I didn't know I was looking for. As sad as it sounds nothing is more satisfying than finding the perfect piece of clothing you wanted.

In the picture the dress looks slightly more yellow than lime, but that is my poor quality camera- apologies again. I love the crochet, I feel like that is also a big trend this summer so this dress ticks both that and neon off the list.

This one is petite, and I thought it was going to be really short but I really like the length, my bottom was covered, although bending over in it would have scarred a lot of people.

I felt like at £46 it may be a little pricey for most but considering I fell in love with it there and then in Topshop, I couldn't leave without it.

I wore it with a gold statement necklace and matching bracelet from H&M, and my friend's black wedges and black clutch which is from Zara.

I initially wanted to wear it with my orange heels from Zara but I had left them at Uni while I was at home. I really wanted to make it into a neon colour pop outfit.


Zara shoes -£29.99

4 comments :

  1. lovely Outfit! love the Dress and These shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous lime colour! Seen a few girls wearing dresses like this when out in town and they look lovely!
    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I really like it and think its such a nice colour for summer!

      Delete