Tuesday 23 July 2013

Shoes Glorious Shoes

Something that I can't seem to stop myself from buying at the moment are shoes. Last week I bought two pairs of shoes, and I can't wait to have a couple days off work to wear them. 
First up are my primary school like bright red shoes. I had been eyeing them up for a while and I finally took the plunge. I love red, I know some of my friends would pass on buying these shoes because of their colour but I love a statement shoe. 
They were £32 and thought they'd be a nice treat for working so much lately. 


But I didn't stop there with the treats. Another shoe that I had been pondering over for a good couple of months now was the Jelly shoe. Now I know most think they are yet again a childish trend- my boyfriend says I look about five when I wear them but I think they're great. 
I found these on eBay for £20 but Asos also have them. I ordered both black and clear glitter because I really wasn't sure which to go for, but I decided on black in the end as they go with more and look like a more mature and developed version with the slight heel. 
They are really comfy I would recommend them to anyone. I can't wait to wear them with little white socks. 


Both shoes- although both summery, will be able to be incorporated into my winter wardrobe too. Any excuse, I know, but it makes me feel better when I know they were a good investment.

4 comments :

  1. These are so cute Katie!

    franleanne.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I love them! I still haven't had a chance to wear them though, I'm tempted to wear them to work haha x

      Delete
  2. Those shoes are so cute *__*

    www.lilyzab.com

    ReplyDelete