Friday 7 June 2013

#OOTD Intern Interview Outfit

On Monday I had the interview I had been waiting for. It was for a years paid placement at LancĂ´me PR and ever since I have been thinking about it non stop, I want it so much. 
But what do you wear to the interview of your dreams? Instead of being conventional and wearing a black skirt suit or dress I decided to wear my tailored short dungarees with a printed shirt. I kept it conventional in the sense that I wore black but I wanted something that they would remember without being over the top. 
I think it worked well, and was a nice twist on office wear - as well as being a key high-street fashion look but I suppose you can be the judge of that! 


2 comments :

  1. Aw you're gorgeous- you look fab. You have a great sense of style. Hope the interview went well and you get the placement :)

    Ruth x

    www.kimkimipie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete