Saturday 1 June 2013

Old School Days

I'm taking it back to primary school days with my new shoes and white socks. This Topshop buy is just what I was looking for for summer, they even have a slight heel which gets me up to about average height. 
These shoes are so versatile and literally go with any outfit, you can wear them with socks, tights or barefooted. 
The best thing about these are that I got them discounted. A website which sells Topshop and other named brands at as little as half the price. This website is a goldmine. However, not all the items are brand new and some have defects, just be sure to read the description. 
Www.next2nowt.co.uk 
Returns are also near enough impossible, you get one week to register it and send them back, but I don't feel like that is enough time to decide whether you want them or not. 


Apologies for the poor quality pictures.

No comments :

Post a Comment