Saturday 13 August 2011

Put on my Nude Suede Shoes.

I think I am in love! And I’m not talking about my boyfriend here, but a pair of beautiful shoes!
Every website I have been on lately has been showing off an array of suede and velvet wedges, heels, and pumps you name it. And although when I actually get some money together I am aiming to invest in a pair of orange suede wedges; I can’t help but think that I’d rather save up a few extra chip shop shifts to buy these, Topshop luxury velvet platform sandals.


They tick every box for me, they’re nude- so go with everything. Platform- let’s face it I need it at 5ft3. And last of all they are bang on trend with the velvet texture that can be worn summer and winter. And after all, Topshop shoes are of great quality!
It’s so tempting to press ‘Add to bag’…

No comments :

Post a Comment