Saturday 3 August 2013

Polka Dot Package of Happiness

Most of you will be familiar with those packages you get in the post that are white with black polka dots all over? Yes, Topshop! The best kind of packages if you ask me! 
Recently I had a late night spending splurge on Topshop and bought these latest additions to my wardrobe:

First is the lime skirt. I LOVE the colour and I like the fit of the skirts as I have a few now so thought it made sense to buy it? - any excuse! However, as it is so light I am worried about lumps and bumps showing up but I'm sure control pants can sort that out! 
I also bought this rose print tee. I thought it would go nice with the skirt and at £24 is alright for an everyday top with jeans. This is perhaps my favourite purchase out of the three. 
And finally, my fluro top. I really like that it is structured and the colour is beautiful, however, one thing about it is that it's slightly cropped so it sticks out at my hips. Think it would look better on a more boyish frame but I'm excited to wear it with jeans when I go for dinner or a catch up with the girls. It was only £25, which I thought was reasonable! 

No comments :

Post a Comment