Sunday 24 July 2011

Top of the Crops

Seeing as its summer … well it’s supposed to be! I’m thinking about getting my long locks chopped and it seems I’m not alone as many celebrities have opted for the shoulder skimming lengths.
However, I am a massive wimp when it comes to my hair, my mum always tells me it’s just hair it’ll grow back but I really can’t be seen with a dodgy do for a couple of months!
Not like Pixie Lott who looks like a 7 year old has hacked it with some arts and crafts scissors. What was she thinking?! Yes, she’s gorgeous but not even Pixie can get away with this chop.
And what about Vanessa Hudgens ?! Now I would never have the confidence to go that short, and to be fair she can pull it off, but she really should have left it at a length where she can still put the boho extensions in!

All bitchiness aside, there are some celebrities who got the cream of the crop, such as Fearne Cotton, who actually pushed me towards the hairdressers. I LOVE her new hair from the cut to the colour; it suits her quirky style and takes us back the sixties.

Another celebrity who has won me over is Scarlett Johansson with her tousled bob. She makes maintaining a bob look easy, as if you could just hop out of bed and look perfect!
Now,, as to whether or not I cut a good 6 inches off my hair or not I’ll have to let you know, but with celebrities like Fearne and Scarlett around I can see it happening a lot sooner than later.

No comments :

Post a Comment