Wednesday 10 April 2013

Kukee Jewellery

One of my friends loves jewellery, she has so many pieces if you ever need anything to go with your outfit, her jewellery box would have the solution.
By chance, she stumbled upon a jewellery website called www.kukee.com which had some lovely pieces for really cheap prices. Some of the stuff is just like topshop for a quarter of the price. And some are beautifully handmade.
Seeing as my loan came in and you can never have too much jewellery, I went on a spree. I ordered two necklaces and two rings to add to my collection.
The postman delivered a little brown box today which enclosed some bright pink tissue paper with my goodies inside!
This is the first time I have ordered from there and it was so straight forward, and perfectly packaged. They even threw in a free gift! A little knuckle ring for the top of your finger.
I love all of my pieces, the only thing I would say is watch out with rings because one of mine is one size only and it just it my fingers, I'm usually a S-M.
I will definitely be shopping on there again.


3 comments :

  1. really want a knuckle ring! thats so good that it came free! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, and everything on your blog :)
    http://zirtabmarlo.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete