Sunday 5 February 2012

BATOKO

I don’t know if you’ve heard about them before or not but I certainly had not until they started following me in Twitter. So as soon as I saw ‘E-shop’ in their description I decided to give them a look.
Selling modern and vintage clothes I was pleasantly surprised by what I found. Although there wasn’t masses of clothing that we’re used to from Topshop and River Island’s online sites the clothes that you do find are good enough. However, some are a bit too out there for me like a leopard print jumpsuit and so on but you can find some lovely pieces.

For example, I found this shirt I adore! You can probably tell why from the picture and what I wrote in one of my previous blog posts but the collar really gives the shirt character. However, my one criticism is that they only seem to do XS/S sizes which could cause a problem. I’m going to order one anyway and hopefully it should fit but it just goes to show this site isn’t for everyone.
However, I still can’t help but keep looking through this website as the clothes are quite different which attracts me to them. For instance I love this dress. It’s so simple and classy yet not boring and down to our ankles.

There were other beautiful pieces on the website as well as some amazing jewellery, although I have seen some of it in Topshop before so may be easier to pop to your local shop rather than buying online. I only wrote about these two as they were in my basket, think I just might have to get them although this isn’t helping my shopping addiction!
www.batoko.com – have a look for yourself!

No comments :

Post a Comment