Saturday 10 September 2011

FNO

Something I really wish i could have gone to on the 8th September was Fashion's Night Out. Rubbing shoulders with the celebrities and being exposed to fashion exclusives and the exclusive tour of the London shops would have been, in one word, amazing.
However, seeing as I wasn't one of the fortunate ones i had to get all I could out of it from the wonderful web. And what did I see? Leather of course!
The street style was strapped with leather from jackets to boots and back to belts. I won't lie, if I was wearing my leather jacket and leggings I would have felt quite smug because they were everywhere. Leather desert boots were by far the most popular piece which means we can all recycle last years buy. They looked great with neutral shades, especially girly dresses, I've always loved that look though.
I do realise I sound like I'm promoting leather, no I do not have an ad campaign going on here! But I just thought I'd share what i took from FNO, next year my aim is to be the one there in my leather boots.

No comments :

Post a Comment